Thursday, 15 August 2013
Reflective Blog
Reflection
In this course I learnt a lot of facts about the Digital culture and the digital side of things in the Media. It taught me new skills on how to blog- as we had to write a blog of each lecture that we did and talk about the topics involved.
I also loved learning about the different topics in Digital Culture such as; learning about the Digital Mind and Games. Those two I have found most interesting as some things I didnt know about and found out useful websites that I can use for future reference. I learnt how games can have a huge impact on our minds and technology as a whole can affect us and how we behave socially.
I also learnt new words such as, Folkosonomy, which is something I havent heard before and it was unkown till now for me.
As a whole Digital Culture has a wide range of interesting topics that will teach you a lot. It is difficult in some aspects to understand everything but I realised that in order to understand and remember the topics and the words, there are useful websites that you can look and research on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment